Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Posts


Some of my blogs have been deleted. It turns out that it made somebody I know very uncomfortable and that was by far never my intention; if that person reads this I openly apologize for that and hope me deleting them will, in some aspect, supply as evidence that I am sorry. Moving on...

I've been awaiting for the Spring session of school... YAY! I don't know if I want to continue taking Choir or not however. Part of me wants to, part of me not so much. Though music is my life, I've always found that poetry and blogging is just as fun; in essence, I'm a natural born writer. Anyways, I completed what I set out to do with this blog and hope for the best. Just for the heck of it, below is a photograph I took. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment