Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Transformation

I can almost feel a settle change within me. I started feeling it earlier today but can't explain it other than by this; it seems that whatever light I have in me is fading away. I find myself full of anger, hatred, and what's worst resentment toward the girl who once proclaimed herself my friend. Betrayal isn't something I take lightly but not something I'm unfamiliar with. In the end I have me and I suppose that is what matters. I keep praying that God helps me before I become a hardened person who is full of hate and anger... However, the whole situation wasn't my fault to begin with. I never meant for this to happen nor did I want for it to happen; fact of the matter is it still happened. It is amazing that she was able to simply pretend I didn't exist, as if our entire friendship was useless and meaningless. How does a person just forget months of good times? I despise the ground she walks on and I can't help it. I despise the fact she turned out to be just another cold person who was a manipulator. However, I truly despise the fact that she took what was meant to be a kind act and threw it back into my fact. Is this the life that I am meant to live? Is this God's plan for me? In the end, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm going to live the life I live regardless of the events that partake. I am going to become a better person, I am going to strive for perfection, and not even her betrayal will stop me. I have seen the true face of God and now I have seen the face of the Devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment