Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Are we human?

I look into this world and I see a lot of destruction. People getting hurt so needlessly and without justification. I see people who cause damage just for pure enjoyment. These people hurt one another, lie about each other, cheat, steal, manipulate, and even rape and destroy the lives of those around them; we are the greatest evil to ever exist. However, I also the good that is in our world. How is it that a barbaric species such as us manage to show such compassion? I have been contemplating a lot recently. The biggest thing on my mind is the very topic I have talked about in a few blogs. I recently told a girl I liked her and lost a best friend as a result. So I've been looking into humans as a whole and came up with these questions I hope to one day answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment