Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

A rocky road

The sad thing about life is this: no matter where you go, you'll find that one person who is two faced. I was recently in a dispute with a girl who has chosen to not be my friend anymore. People have asked me what the dispute was about and I had to be honest; I have no idea. I don't typically believe that people are any better than the other. However, in this case my actions compared to hers indicate that I have been better. When she terminated the friendship (which is still essentially a mystery other than the bits and pieces that I have gathered) I was angry. In fact, I was royally pissed. Though part of me is still angry, I'm not really angry at what she did. Now it's the fact she's talking about me behind my back. In the past week I have heard some things that she had apparently said.... Sad thing is, she's supposed to be a Christian. While somebody can say I'm doing the same, in reality I'm not; I am merely observing and critiquing her actions. I hope whatever I did to cause all of this, she'll forgive. However, as of this time, she has yet to inform me of anything that I had done wrong. This weds. I have plans of talking to the monk to inform him I cannot join choir next Semester. Yes, I know she's winning by me doing that. However, sometimes it's best to leave Judas where he stands, as an old friend once told me. The phrase "Sometimes it's best to leave Judas where he stands" is in reference to so called friends who backstab you without any justified reason or any reason that you can comprehend as being justified; I guess you can say Et tu Bruta? applies here. Anyways, I wanted to get that off of my chest and I feel a lot better. This whole situation has been eating at me for a bit now. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Just to update this blog, I've nailed an unknown person from my university checking the blog through their college email... Though I'm not into drama, I find it a bit odd that somebody who wants nothing to do with me for whatever reason, is still willing to read my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete